AODA: Notice of Accessibility of Documents
Red Pine Camp Inc. strives for excellence in serving all of our campers. We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our programs and facilities and receive the same quality of services, in a manner that respects their dignity and independence.
Red Pine Camp Inc. has adopted the policies required by the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service enacted under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (“AODA”), which reflect the longstanding practice and commitment of our camp to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities.
Red Pine Camp will provide any person with a copy of the document(s) required under the Customer Service Standard, Ontario Regulation 429/07 upon request. These documents include the following policies and procedures:
- Accessible Customer Service Policy (including Feedback Process)
- Guidelines for Use of Respectful Terminology and for Communicating with People with Disabilities
- Guidelines for Interacting with Someone who uses an Assistive Device
- Guidelines for Interacting with Someone who relies on a Service Animal
- Guidelines for Interacting with Someone who is Accompanied by a Support Person
For copies of the documents or more information please contact:
Red Pine Camp Inc. 1132-2720 Queensview Drive
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Phone: (613) 828-0700
Fax: (613) 828-6711